An amazing discovery for our Orange Gersbach's: Margaretha's "will"

After reading the earlier information on Joseph and Margaretha Gersbach (HERE), their great-great-grandson, Steve, shared this precious document from 1910.  We request that this document is not shared on other public websites or trees without agreement.


Dated February 7th 1910, the document is signed by Margaretha and witnessed by Harold Clarke and Mrs W H Davis.  It read:-

"I Margaretha Gersbach Transferred my property in Hill Street to my son John Gersbach.   
 
I thought the properties were more valuable than they realy are especially one of them has to be pulled down altogether. Therefore he cannot pay more than £30 to each of you except Charley he has to get £50. I John Gersbach faithfully promise to pay Katie Gersbach to look after my mother when she (is) sick.  Margaret Astill £30    Elizabeth Scott £30    Joseph Gersbach £30    V Francis Gersbach £30    Albert Gersbach £30    Richard Gersbach £30    Margreth Murphy £30    Charles Gersbach £50
 
This is my will according to my contoin. (?) to be the full value paid out to you's. I might be sick for a long time. Doctors expenses and funeral expenses all to be paid by my son John Gersbach.

I Margaretha Gersbach have been notified by the Municipality that these sorts of houses will not be allowed to stand on a main street much longer the government will pull them down and make people build more superior. So if that law come to pass in my lifetime I still have the liability to make their payout less especially if they would get burnt as there not ensured."

The oldest son Robert predeceased his parents.  Katie appears to be Robert's daughter, Catherine (born 1891).  She married George Keen in 1911 in Cargo.  Their first child, Margueretha, was born in 1912.

Margaretha Gersbach died on 5 November 1913, aged 79.  This was 2 years and 9 months after  this document was written.  There's no probate packet for Margaretha at the NSW State Archives.  It seems likely that the transfer of the property to John took place around 1910 and his siblings received payment at that time.  What do you think?